NAS constantly provides proactive services to its customer airlines and in keeping with its mission statement, places a significant emphasis on quality,service delivery and customer satisfaction.
The NAS Passenger Services team is available 365/24/7 ensuring the highest levels of customer service and a seamless passenger experience is delivered on behalf of our client airlines in all aspects of airport passenger handling. Supporting our frontline customer service delivery team are a support team handling pre-flight editing, counter and gate allocation, queue management, excess baggage collection and post flight messaging. The frontline service delivery team coodinate closely with our Pearl Assist team to ensure passengers who require additional assistance or a more exclusive airport experience are offered a full range of our Meet & Assist, lounge and other Pearl products. Our passenger services department provides:
- NAS utilizes the SITA CUTE to connect to the carriers' host Departure Control System. We are also able to offer access to the Codeco DCS, if customers do not have a system for airport handling.
- Automated boarding pass, baggage tagging and through
- Pre-flight editing, post flight messaging and other activities
Arrival & Transit Services:
- Arrival flight handling, directing passengers from the gate to immigration, baggage reclaim and customs formatlities
- Transit passengers needing check-in for their onward flight are directed to the NAS transfer desk where our staff provides the necessary assistance
Passengers requiring special handling:
- Wheelchair assistance is available for elderly and special need passengers
- Unaccompanied minors and young travelers are assisted